Tucson Parks and Recreation operates nineteen recreation and special interest centers spread throughout our community. Offering a wide variety of programs and services, these locations help develop a close community atmosphere for neighboring citizens of all ages and interests.
Take a look at the Event Calendar for a complete listing of the daily recreation and leisure opportunities at each center.
View Tucson Parks and Recreation Centers in a larger map
Regional Centers serve a wide geographic area of the City of Tucson, and these facilities are larger than other centers. Amenities include indoor gymnasiums, indoor or outdoor walking tracks, fitness centers and/or adjacent service/program buildings.
- El Pueblo Activity Center/El Pueblo Senior Center
- Morris K. Udall Regional Center/Carol West Senior Addition
- Randolph Regional Center
- William M. Clements Regional Center
Neighborhood Centers serve a smaller geographic area of the community and are distinguished by offering a variety of community/human services, which include wellness, nutrition and/or education.
- Armory Park Center
- El Pueblo Neighborhood Center
- El Rio Neighborhood Center
- Fred Archer Neighborhood Center
- Quincie Douglas Neighborhood Center
- Santa Rosa Neighborhood Center
Recreation Centers serve a small geographic area of the community and offer limited programs and services. Special interest centers serve the needs of a specific community audience, usually with special needs.
- Cherry Avenue Recreation Center
- Donna R. Liggins Recreation Center
- Edith Ball Adaptive Recreation Center
- Freedom Recreation Center
- Marty Birdman Recreation Center
- Oury Recreation Center
- Therapeutic Recreation Center
Take advantage of fitness opportunities and center amenities by purchasing a Center Pass.
Tucson Parks and Recreation offers two types of passes, Universal and Restricted.
Purchase your Universal Pass at any Regional Center. Benefits include use of the gymnasium, * weight room, indoor track, racquetball courts, locker rooms and game areas. Universal passes can be used at any center.
Purchase your Restricted Pass at any Recreation or Neighborhood Center. Benefits include use of the gymnasium, * weight room, game room and billiards. Restricted passes may be used at any Recreation or Neighborhood Center.
Additional information on center rates & fees.
A Discount Program is available for select programs and passes.
* All participants must take a certification class prior to using weight equipment. Dates/times vary by center.
View and print Aquatics information in pdf format.
View and print out a pdf document with center details from our Program Guide and Class Catalog.